MRI Infusion Pumps, Accessories & Associated Consumables
The MRI suite is a harsh place for medical devices and therefore requires carefully designed equipment. Maintaining safe infusion delivery is one such need and the MRidium MRI IV Pump systems with their unique non-magnetic ultrasonic motors provide safe dependable fluid delivery, free of hazards which other non MRI infusion pumps may present.
The range of WIRELESS MRidium MRI IV Pumps with Remote Controls have been specifically designed to work within the MRI Scan Room but can be monitored and adjusted from the Control Room.
The Non Magnetic Linear Peristaltic 3860 Infusion Pump has been designed from the ‘ground up’ for use in the MR Environment. The unit is approved for use in 0.2 to 3.0 T Magnets and is completely operational up to the 10,000 Gauss Line.
- Dose Rate Calculator,
- Bolus Dose Programming
- Secondary Drug Delivery
- Syringe Delivery
- Adjustable Occlusion Pressure, KVO, and ALARM Settings
- CQI Data Ability w/Tracking Software which records up to 5000 Entries
- Integrated Set and Pump based Free Flow Protection
- Flow Rates from 0.1 – 1400ml’s per hour
- Large Programming Screen
- 12 Hour Battery Life
- Expansion to second pump channel with optional ‘Side Car’ Module
- Ability to charge while plugged in during scans
- Easy to use Bypass Infusion Set for quick change over from Hospital Infusion Pumps without breaking down or disconnecting the IV Lines
- Weight 5.2 kg with Battery.
DOSE ERROR REDUCTION SYSTEM (DERS)
The Model 3860+ MRI Infusion System can be expanded to include an optional Dose Error Reduction System (DERS) incorporating the latest safety features for your patients. This system allows the ability to create a unique Drug Library of user specified drug names, and establish nominal values and limits for the Dose, Concentration, Weight and Time for specified infusion protocols.
The DERS option provides the following features:
- The drug library card supports user-programmed infusion protocols that are retrievable by drug/protocol name.
- User-programmed presets for: Dose, Concentration, Time.
- User-programmed hard limits (maximum and minimum) and soft limits (high and low limits that require a user confirmation to exceed) for: Dose, Concentration, Time, and Patient Weight.
- The Dose is displayed and can be adjusted directly (titrated) on the running screen at anytime during the infusion.
- I/O port communication for outputting the Drug Library for easy archiving.
Fully Non magnetic weighted IV stand designed for use in the MR. Easily supports two Model 3850 MRidium MRI Smart Infusion Pumps. The Pole is 66″ high with a wide pole radius, 5 locking casters designed to roll easily during transport. Pole has four Aluminum hooks for holding fluids. Maximum recommended load is 20 kg.
(IRadimed P/N 1119)
The MRidium Syringe Delivery set uses a unique vented syringe adapter which allows for delivery of IV Fluids from syringes in the MR Environment while on the 3850 MRidium MRI Smart Infusion Pump.
This set is ideal for Paediatrics, Anaesthesia, and other modalities which call for small dose delivery through a syringe. The set uses Microbore Tubing along with integrated set and pump based free flow protection for maximum safety.
The Syringe Set Priming volume is only 4mL, with an Overall length of 216cm (85″).
(P/N: IVP1057 / Case of 50 P/N: 1057-50)
The Primary Standard IV Set is designed for starting a new IV line in the MR. The set is 118″ long, latex free, DEHP free, PVC tubing with a universal bag spike. It utilises two Needle Free Luer Locking Valve Sites designed for secondary and IV Push Delivery.
Approximate priming volume is 18 ml. The set has built in integrated anti-free flow protection which can be used either as a gravity set or pump based set.
It comes packaged in cases of 50 each.
(P/N: IVP1056 / Case of 50 P/N: 1056-50)
The MRidium Bypass infusion set is a uniquely designed infusion set which allows hospitals to easily switch over hospital pump based IV sets to the MRidium Pump without having to tear down lines or disconnect from the patient. This allows for quick transfer of patients and may reduce the risk of infection from the disconnection of lines.
The set is 60″ long; latex free, DEHP free, PVC tubing with can be used in a number of configurations. The set has two Needle Free Luer Locking Valve Sites designed for secondary and IV Push Delivery. The set includes both a roller clamp and slide clamp. Approximate priming volume is 10 ml. The set has built in integrated anti-free flow protection which can be used either as a gravity set or pump based set.
It comes packaged in cases of 50 each.
(P/N: IVP1055 / Case of 50 P/N: 1055-50)